Raymond B Joseph, P.A. takes your privacy seriously.
In Plain English: We do not share your personal information or email address!
- This policy covers how Raymond B Joseph, PA treats personal information that we collect and receive, including information related to your past use of our products and services. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that Raymond B. Joseph, PA does not own or control, or to people that we does not employ or manage.
Information Collection and Use
- Raymond B Joseph collects personal information when you register with us, when you use our services when you visit our web pages.
- When you request services we ask for information such as your name, email address, ZIP code, occupation, industry. When you register with Raymond B. Joseph, PA, and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
- Raymond B Joseph PA retains information about your transactions with us.
- Raymond B Joseph PA automatically receives and records information from your computer and browser, including Raymond B Joseph PA cookie information, software, and hardware attributes, and the page you request.
- Raymond B Joseph PA uses information for the following general purposes: to customize the content you see, fulfill your requests for products and services, improve our services, contact you, conduct research.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- Raymond B Joseph PA does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies except to provide products or services you’ve requested when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
- Raymond B Joseph PA may set and access Raymond B Joseph PA cookies on your computer.
Your Ability to Edit and Delete Your Account Information and Preferences
- We reserve the right to send you certain communications relating to the services we offer, such as announcements, administrative messages, and any newsletters that we may transmit from time to time.
Confidentiality and Security
- We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
- Raymond B Joseph PA may update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified or by placing a prominent notice on our site.
Questions and Suggestions
- If you have questions or suggestions, please contact us at:
Raymond B Joseph, PA
3832 Baymeadows Road
Suite 10, #345
Jacksonville, Florida 32217
(904) 636-8600 – Phone
(904) 636-0856 – Fax